Sunday, November 1, 2009

Goal #4 Pie-Making!

I (Rachelle the 2nd) have always wanted to learn how to make a pie so I added it to my little black book. A few weeks ago, our good friend Angie agreed to take on the task of teaching me how to make a pie. Luckily, some other friends joined us for the adventure!

Angie was very excited about sharing her fabulous cooking skills with us. She even wore her famous "Angie's" shirt (acquired on a previous black book adventure) to look official.
Watch out Rachael Ray!

Kym and Rachelle follow Angie's instructions.
Step 1: "Add a crap load of flour...."

Mary Ann was "lucky" enough to partner with the novice cook. It took me a while to feel comfortable getting my hands dirty. But after some trial and error, we managed to make some pretty good looking pies.

The finished products. Not too bad!
















Kym, Angie, Rachelle K., Mary Ann, Lindsay, and Rachelle A.
enjoying the result of our hard work! Yummy!
Thanks Angie!!
Next month: Bread-making

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachelle the second - Next time I will personally make you get your hands messy and you will enjoy it;)

    ReplyDelete